- Biotechnology and Nanomedicine
- Clinical Neuroscience
- Cognitive and Behavioural Neuroscience
- Computational and Systems Neuroscience
- Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience
- Neuroimaging and Methodological research
Neuroscience School of Advanced Studies (NSAS) – 2018 Program
UniStem is pleased to announce that the Neuroscience School of Advanced Studies (NSAS) has published the 2018 program of its advanced Courses & Workshops.
Among them, the “Cell-Reprogramming Technology in Neuroscience: Circuit Function, Regeneration and Repair” course coordinated by Anders Bjorklund and Malin Parmar will be held in Venice on May 19-26, 2018. The program of the course is available at this link.
Participants are selected on merit only. For application procedure, click here.
Written by Gessica Sala