A major goal of the Center is to promote high level and interdisciplinary education in the field of Neuroscience.
To accomplish this goal the Center will connect existing PhD Programs related to this field and belonging to the Doctorate School of the University, to favour trans-doctorate research and educational activities.
Interested PhD students may be active participants of the research activities and of the Scientific Council of the Center.
Current PhD Programs related to Neuroscience are:
- Neuroscience http://www.neuroscienze.medicina.unimib.it
- Psychology and Cognitive Sciences http://psicologia.unimib.it/phd/
- Translational and Moleular Medicine (DIMET) http://www.dimet.org
- Science and Nanotechnology of materials
- Physics (http://fisica.mib.infn.it/pages/it/dottorato.php)
- Computer Science (http://www.disco.unimib.it/go/Home/Italiano/Formazione-e-Post-Laurea/Dopo-la-Laurea/Dottorato-di-Ricerca-in-Informatica)
- Public Health
- Life Science
Residency Schools in the Medical and Psychological Area (Neurology, Neurosurgery, Psychiatry, Child Neuropsychiatry, Maxillo-Facial Surgery, Otorinolaringoiatry, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Health Statistics and Biometry, Neuropsychology, Life Cycle Psychology) are also involved in educational programs of the Center and Residents may participate to research activity and to the Scientific Council of the Center.