- Biotechnology and Nanomedicine
- Clinical Neuroscience
- Cognitive and Behavioural Neuroscience
- Computational and Systems Neuroscience
- Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience
- Neuroimaging and Methodological research
IV immunoglobulin for Alzheimer disease: No ARIA, no win?
Latest released contribution from Dr. Piazza Fabrizio on Neurology @GreenJournal
What is the accepted risk between optimizing positive effects and reducing ARIA incidence and severity?
Addressing this question might have a profound impact on the design of more effective drugs and clinical trials, not only from a mere safety perspective but, most importantly, in terms of providing a greater understanding of WHY and HOW immunotherapy drugs work?.
Written by Fabrizio Piazza