- Biotechnology and Nanomedicine
- Clinical Neuroscience
- Cognitive and Behavioural Neuroscience
- Computational and Systems Neuroscience
- Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience
- Neuroimaging and Methodological research
NeuroMI has been accepted to be part of the Centres of Excellence within the European Alzheimer’s Disease Consortium (EADC).
I’m glad to announce that the 4th of November, during the EADC General Assembly held in Barcelona, the NeuroMI has been accepted within the EADC Centres of Excellence for the study of Alzheimer’s disease.
At the Barcelona Assembly, Dr. Fabrizio Piazza has been recognized as the Representative (PI) for NeuroMI within EADC.
For further information on the EADC Initiatives and Opportunities offered to NeuroMI members, please contact directly Dr. Piazza (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit the EADC WebSite.
Written by Fabrizio Piazza