- Biotechnology and Nanomedicine
- Clinical Neuroscience
- Cognitive and Behavioural Neuroscience
- Computational and Systems Neuroscience
- Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience
- Neuroimaging and Methodological research
Seminar on “European Brain Council: activities and opportunities”
On April 14th, 2016 at 10 a.m in the building U8 – room 1 at the University of Milano-Bicocca in Monza (Via Cadore, 48) Dr. Giovanni Esposito will held a seminar on “European Brain Council: activities and opportunities”.
Dr. Giovanni Esposito works as Research Project Manager at the European Brain Council (EBC) in Bruxelles (BE).
The seminar has been organized by the PhD Program in Neuroscience for the PhD students, but it is open to everyone. Please download the announcement: Seminario Esposito 14-04-16.
Written by Elisabetta Donzelli