- Biotechnology and Nanomedicine
- Clinical Neuroscience
- Cognitive and Behavioural Neuroscience
- Computational and Systems Neuroscience
- Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience
- Neuroimaging and Methodological research
Catania International Summer School of Neuroscience CISSN (July 22-26, 2019)
This is to announce the forthcoming Catania International Summer School of Neuroscience CISSN (July 22-26, 2019) organized by the International Ph.D. Program of Neuroscience, University of Catania, focused on “Neurogenetics and Neurogenomics”.
The CISSN will offer a high level, intensive educational program carried out by an excellent international faculty to 40 Ph.D.students, postdoc fellows and residency students in genetics, pharmacology, neurology or psychiatry. The CISSN will take place in a unique location, an old Villa close to the volcano Etna.
Applications open, the deadline is 30th April, 2019. To process the application, the online form on the application page must be submitted:
Applicants can be junior scientists (PhD students and Post-Doc fellows or residency students) beginning their careers in the field of Neuroscience and Neuropsychopharmacology. Registration is limited to 40 participants. Admission to CISSN will be on a first come, first served basis. Furthermore, 10 attendees will be selected on the basis of their CV to be awarded a €500 travel grant. Applicants excluded from the list of attendees of CISSN 2019 will be included in the priority list for the CISSN 2020.
The registration fee is €550. This amount covers:
– Tuition fee and accompanying materials.
– Lodging at the School venue for 6 nights (from July 21 to July 26, 2019), including meals. Students will be assigned double-triple rooms(two or three beds) based on gender and age.
– In addition, the organizers will provide transfer between Catania International Airport and the venue, trying to cover as many students as possible. This is a courtesy service and individual transportation cannot be guaranteed.
Please, find attached the link to the CISSN website:
Prof. Filippo Drago
Prof. Alessandro Serretti
CISSN Scientific Director
Written by Gessica Sala