- Biotechnology and Nanomedicine
- Clinical Neuroscience
- Cognitive and Behavioural Neuroscience
- Computational and Systems Neuroscience
- Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience
- Neuroimaging and Methodological research
NeuroMI International Meeting (Milan, 21-23 November 2018): full program available
The full program of the 4th International Meeting of NeuroMI “Brain Stimulation and Brain Plasticity: from Basic Research to Clinical Practice” (Milan, 21-23 November 2018) is now available: www.neuromi2018.it.
Abstract submission deadline: September 10th, 2018 (for more info: http://abstract.neuromi2018.it).
A pre-meeting workshop “Practical training of Neurostimulation with Transcranial Direct-Current Stimulation” is also scheduled on November 20th.
Written by Gessica Sala