- Biotechnology and Nanomedicine
- Clinical Neuroscience
- Cognitive and Behavioural Neuroscience
- Computational and Systems Neuroscience
- Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience
- Neuroimaging and Methodological research
Neuroscience School of Advanced Studies (NSAS) – 2018 Program
UniStem is pleased to announce that the Neuroscience School of Advanced Studies (NSAS) has published the 2018 program of its advanced Courses & Workshops.
Among them, the “Cell-Reprogramming Technology in Neuroscience: Circuit Function, Regeneration and Repair” course coordinated by Anders Bjorklund and Malin Parmar will be held in Venice on May 19-26, 2018. The program of the course is available at this link.
Participants are selected on merit only. For application procedure, click here.
For further details, please visit NSAS official website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written by Gessica Sala