- Biotechnology and Nanomedicine
- Clinical Neuroscience
- Cognitive and Behavioural Neuroscience
- Computational and Systems Neuroscience
- Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience
- Neuroimaging and Methodological research
World Alzheimer’s Day – 21 September
Every 3 seconds someone in the world develops dementia.
World Alzheimer’s Day, part of World Alzheimer’s Month, is recognised annually on September 21st. With 50 million people living with dementia across the globe, and that number predicted to treble by 2050, each year becomes more important in tackling the stigma around neurodegenerative diseases.
Written by Gessica Sala