News: New NeuroMI paper: “Serum naturally occurring anti-TDP-43 auto-antibodies are increased in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis”
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) is a neurodegenerative disease characterized by an intracellular deposition of TDP-43, a protein involved in RNA metabolism….
- Biotechnology and Nanomedicine
- Clinical Neuroscience
- Cognitive and Behavioural Neuroscience
- Computational and Systems Neuroscience
- Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience
- Neuroimaging and Methodological research
News: Immunotherapy Trials for Alzheimer’s Disease: Need for Prognostic Biomarkers?
I’m glad to share with you all this manuscript I Co-Authored with Bengt Winblad. At the 8th International Conference on…